Job opportunity Behaivoral pharmacologist, E coast

Marc Andelman drgonfly at biosource.ultranet.com
Mon Aug 28 15:19:32 EST 1995

Biosource is the oldest recruitment firm in the biotechnology
industry.
We currently are aware of a possible opening on the east coast
for a behaivoral pharmacologist who can develop lesion models.
This is a drug discovery group that is working on such therapeutic
targets as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.  People potentially
interested in a bench level Ph.D. position should E MAil or FAX
Marc Andelman at 508 853 8772  . My phone is 508 853 8803. Unless
specifically requested,  I will only get in touch with a
particular candidate if this or some other position
looks like it can make a contribution
to that person's career search. Thank you