bionet.neuroscience.not.aspartame

Andrew K. Groves grovesa at starbase1.caltech.edu
Mon Aug 28 20:09:53 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950827173405.2224A-100000 at noel.pd.org>, Betty
Martini <betty at noel.pd.org> wrote:

> Personally, I don't believe you can get factual information from the MS
> Society.  They are another organization that takes in contributions but
> helps the MS patient very little if at all, in my personal opinion, and
> has no efficient records.  They are like the American Diabetic Assn.

Are there any other disease-related organisations that you would like to
slander in your personal opinion?

Also, could you explain how " someone who does have MS who uses
aspartame is going to escalate his disease", since there is no evidence
that aspartame plays any role in demyelination?

--
Andy Groves
Division of Biology, 216-76