Andrew K. Groves grovesa at
Mon Aug 28 20:09:53 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950827173405.2224A-100000 at>, Betty
Martini <betty at> wrote:

> Personally, I don't believe you can get factual information from the MS
> Society.  They are another organization that takes in contributions but
> helps the MS patient very little if at all, in my personal opinion, and
> has no efficient records.  They are like the American Diabetic Assn.

Are there any other disease-related organisations that you would like to
slander in your personal opinion?

Also, could you explain how " someone who does have MS who uses
aspartame is going to escalate his disease", since there is no evidence
that aspartame plays any role in demyelination?

Andy Groves
Division of Biology, 216-76
California Institute of Technology