Another language question

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Fri Dec 1 08:52:13 EST 1995

Autism is probably a multiple caused syndrome.
A interesting possibility is that they produce to much beta endophins
or pleasure chemicals.  This explain why they can bang their heads
in the wall to feel better(?).  If you were given heron all day long
you would not likely to be motivated by anything.  Ron Blue