Position at Rutgers, NJ USA

Eric W. Linton elinton at rci.rutgers.edu
Sat Dec 2 18:46:05 EST 1995

I am posting for the Rutgers Biology Department, contact the address given
in the ad DO NOT contact me I have no information, Thank You.

NEUROBIOLOGIST.  The Department of Cell Biology, Developmental Biology and
Neurobiology at Rutgers University, New Brunswick invites applications for
one or possibly two tenure-track positions from individuals with
postdoctoral experience and a record of significant research achievement
in cellular and molecular analysis of synaptic function and plasticity.
Successful candidates will be expected to develop an active research
program, participate in the ongoing expansion of neurobiological research
at Rutgers and contribute to graduate and undergraduate education.  The
appointment will begin in September, 1996 in the newly organized
Department of Cell Biology, Developmental Biology and Neurobiology.
Applicants should send a curriculum vitae, a statement of research
interest and three letters of recommendation to Dr. Richard E. Triemer,
Chair, Department of Biological Sciences, Nelson Biological Laboratories,
Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ 08855-1059 by February 15, 1996.
Rutgers University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.

--

Eric Linton
Cell and Developmental Biology
e-mail: elinton at rci.rutgers.edu