URGENT HELP for MIRIAM

EXE s.r.l. staff at ba.dada.it
Sun Dec 3 06:36:31 EST 1995

Hi
 I'm an Internet Provider of Barletta ( Bari ) Italy

Sorry but i'm a newuser of NewsGroup and I don't Know exactly if i can
post this article without subsribe it.
Sorry I have not time to resolve now this problem.
 I want help  Miriam       It's for Miriam....

Miriam, twin, female, aged 10 months, is suffering from spinal
(progressive) muscolar atrophy.

Molecular test of DNA (carried aut in Rome at "A. Gemelli" Hospital,
Medical School,
Departement of Medical Genetics), shows:

        "Exon 7 of SMN gene (Motor Neuron Survival) is lost (by
deletion). Coding sequence reveals, in one of the exons 7 of the
cloned centromere, the insertion of a base
        in the intron 6.24 bp before exon 7"

If you can give us useful informations about its treatment, call the
following address:

staff at ba.dada.it       with subject: Miriam

THANKS!