Scholarship

Matthew Russell Lean mrl at nyc.pipeline.com
Sun Dec 3 20:23:21 EST 1995

I am a HS senior who pland to enter college majoring in Neuroscience. I
have add and am intelligent.  I was wondering if there are any scholarships
for people who want to enter neuroscience at the undergraduate level.  Also
does anyone know about any ADD scholarships.
Any comments would be appreciated.
I also would liek it if you could e-mail the responses to mrl at pipeline.com

thank you for your time effort and cooperation

-matthew lean

Matthew Lean
mrl at pipeline.com    mrl at nether.net    k12lylzm at vaxd.hofstra.edu
"Nothing is impossible; there are ways that lead to everything, and if we
had sufficient will we should always have sufficient means. It is often
meerly for an excuse that we say things are impossible."
-Fran ois de la Rochefoucauld