directory of neuroscience software?

martin LEACH leach at
Wed Dec 6 17:33:59 EST 1995

Talking to the Director of Marketing of Genetic Engineering News..

she told me that in early '96 they will be selling a guide about all the
software out there for scientists.

p.s. you can get the phone number and email of GEN from the Biotech Company
Registry located at

Joseph Strout (jstrout at wrote:
: I'm wondering if there exists a WWW directory of neuroscience software
: available on the net?  This would include both source code and compiled
: applications, for both educational and research purposes.

: If anyone can point me to such a directory, I will be very grateful.

: -- Joe Strout

: |    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
: |    jstrout at   |

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: