directory of neuroscience software?

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Wed Dec 6 17:33:59 EST 1995

Talking to the Director of Marketing of Genetic Engineering News..

she told me that in early '96 they will be selling a guide about all the
software out there for scientists.

Martin

p.s. you can get the phone number and email of GEN from the Biotech Company
Registry located at http://www.data-transport.com

Joseph Strout (jstrout at ucsd.edu) wrote:
: I'm wondering if there exists a WWW directory of neuroscience software
: available on the net?  This would include both source code and compiled
: applications, for both educational and research purposes.

: If anyone can point me to such a directory, I will be very grateful.

: -- Joe Strout

: |    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
: |    jstrout at ucsd.edu           http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~jstrout/  |

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"