directory of neuroscience software?

David Redish dredish at
Thu Dec 7 10:02:00 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SGI.3.91.951205095557.11715D-100000 at golgi>,
Joseph Strout  <jstrout at> wrote:
>I'm wondering if there exists a WWW directory of neuroscience software
>available on the net?  This would include both source code and compiled
>applications, for both educational and research purposes.
>If anyone can point me to such a directory, I will be very grateful.
>-- Joe Strout
>|    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
>|    jstrout at   |

A very comprehensive list of Neuroscience sites around the world is at

which contains some neuroscience software sites (as well as lots of other
very useful information).

David Redish		Computer Science Department CMU
graduate student	Neural Processes in Cognition Training Program
			Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition