directory of neuroscience software?

David Redish dredish at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:02:00 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SGI.3.91.951205095557.11715D-100000 at golgi>,
Joseph Strout  <jstrout at ucsd.edu> wrote:
>I'm wondering if there exists a WWW directory of neuroscience software
>available on the net?  This would include both source code and compiled
>applications, for both educational and research purposes.
>
>If anyone can point me to such a directory, I will be very grateful.
>
>-- Joe Strout
>
>,------------------------------------------------------------------.
>|    Joseph J. Strout           Department of Neuroscience, UCSD   |
>|    jstrout at ucsd.edu           http://www-acs.ucsd.edu/~jstrout/  |

A very comprehensive list of Neuroscience sites around the world is at

	http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/CNBC/other/other-neuro.html

which contains some neuroscience software sites (as well as lots of other
very useful information).

adr

--
David Redish		Computer Science Department CMU
graduate student	Neural Processes in Cognition Training Program