Neuroscience Grad Programs

Neal Prakash eamg061 at
Mon Dec 11 15:06:37 EST 1995

another place is is UCI. i am working with optical imaging, and also do
collaborations with the people at the uci brain imaging center in PET,
fMRI, MRI, etc.

On 11 Dec 1995, David Stout wrote:

> In article <leipzjn9-031295182954 at>, leipzjn9 at
> (Jeremy Leipzig) wrote:
> > Can someone tell me which Neuroscience PhD programs are focused on
> > cognitive neuroscience and offer access to brain imaging equipment?
> >
> One place is UCLA. In our lab we do brain research using PET, MRI, CT and
> autoradiography.
> dbs

-neal prakash
aka shrapnel
"In addition they seemed to spend a great deal of time eating and drinking
and going to parties, and Frensic, whose appearance tended to limit his
sensual pleasures to putting things into himself rather then into other
people, was something of a gourmet. (tom sharpe, 1977)