spinal cord regeneration

Wise Young wisey at nyc.pipeline.com
Sun Dec 10 23:19:09 EST 1995

In article <4a4nuc$jbj at news.asu.edu>, DAVID JON HESSELSCHWERDT writes:
>I am looking for information on a recent news story regarding an
>enzyme or enzyme blocker suspected of inhibiting spinal cord
>regeneration in patients with spinal cord injuries. Any informatwould be
appreciated, especially the source of the story and any
>means to contact them.
The story that was recently in the news may be "Recovery from spinal cord
injury mediated by antibodies to neurite growth inhibitors" by Barbara S.
Bregman, Ellen Kunkel-Bagden, Lisa Schnell, Hai Ning Dai, Da Gao, & Martin
Schwab, Nature 378: 498-501 (30 November 1995).