Society for Neuroscience in San Diego

Dag Stenberg stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI
Tue Dec 12 11:04:49 EST 1995

Haris Iqbal Sair (his1 at wrote:
} Does anybody know where to get information on the 25th meeting of the
} Society of Neuroscience, if there is any available, like on the WWW?

The Abstracts, of which there are about 12,000, comprise three volumes
of 800 pages each, six abstracts to a page. To my knowledge, this
information is not available in electronical form, e.g. on CDROM, save
on the Web. The Program volume is an equally thick one.
  I am sure someone at Duke must have a set. The Abstracts volumes
are mailed to all SNS members.

Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at
Institute of Biomedicine		   tel: int.+358-0-1918532
Department of Physiology                   fax: int.+358-0-1918681
P.O.Box 9       (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)   tlx: 1002125 finuh sf
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland