* Legal help neeed for pyschiatric drug damage *

Curt Wilson curtw at siu.edu
Mon Dec 11 07:50:00 EST 1995

Greetings. I am not sure if this is the best group for this or not,
since I don't read usenet on a regular basis.

I'm looking for a lawyer or other legal personell, or medical
personell who may have resources to help get a legal case moving in
reference to damage from psychiatric drugs, in particular, Haldol.

A local man was given Haldol against his will and has developed
unusual symptoms and is seeking legal recourse. His time is running
out to get anything done and he is very upset about this.

If anyone has any comments, ideas, or sources for information,
published information about the effects of these drugs, other legal
cases, etc. please send me e-mail.

Curtw at siu.edu

I apologize if this is not the best group for this.

Thank you.

Please send e-mail as I am not subscribed to this group.

More information about the Neur-sci mailing list