request: list of neurosurgical places in USA (looking for neuroblastomas)

Sorin Damian sorin at CLONETICS.COM
Tue Dec 12 17:57:58 EST 1995

Hi
I'm trying to get a list of all (or at least some of them ) pediatric neurosurgical depts in
US hospitals/Neurological sections of various Universities. I was unsuccesful at the reference
desk in my library. Somewhere should be a list with addresses/phone numbers of such places
but I have no thread at this moment.
I'm looking for samples of freshly excised tumoral brain tissue originating mostly from young
patients.
Any feedback will be really appreciated.
Sorin Damian
San Diego