Brain implants : the Chinese made it !

EEtoPharmD eetopharmd at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 11:30:25 EST 1995

Subject: Re: Brain implants : the Chinese made it !
From: rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU (Ron Blue)
Date: 1 Dec 1995 06:30:26 -0800

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Tamera Blood wrote:
> I've been away for a while.  Has anyone found out the details beyond the

> CNN report?  Did they really do this, and how controlled was the
> experiment?  How is the girl doing long-term?  I've heard alot of
> Parkinson patients worsened after initial improvements.  I'm very
> interested in this, but do not know how to follow up on a study in
China.

> Thank-you!
I am on a newsgroup for biological research in China.  I asked about this
research, he said in the next newletter It would be in it.  I will
try to remember to post the results.  Ron Blue

can you please tell me more about this??  This is the first I have heard
of this incredible feat!!

--------------------------
                                   Jason M. Dessel
O=C-N(C2H5)2        EEtoPharmD at AOL.COM
     | _
     /   \_N-CH3         There is a thin line between
    |     |_                   Sanity and Insanity...
    \\_ /   \                ...and sometimes I don't even
      _|     |_               know which side I'm on!
    |      |____|         "Knowledge is what you have when you have
     \_ /         N-H      forgotten all those things you have memorized."