ADD.. meds or doc.

EEtoPharmD eetopharmd at
Wed Dec 13 11:33:00 EST 1995

I am looking for a doc (NJ area) who is a specialist in ADD.

Also, any meds besides the conventional stimulants (ritalin, cylert, dex,
etc...) since those cause headaches and chest pains.


                                   Jason M. Dessel 
O=C-N(C2H5)2        EEtoPharmD at AOL.COM
     | _                    
     /   \_N-CH3         There is a thin line between
    |     |_                   Sanity and Insanity... 
    \\_ /   \                ...and sometimes I don't even
      _|     |_               know which side I'm on!
     /   \_ /   \          
    |      |____|         "Knowledge is what you have when you have  
     \_ /         N-H      forgotten all those things you have memorized."


More information about the Neur-sci mailing list