Landau Klefner Syndrome

John Hall john at suffolk.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 13 07:14:25 EST 1995

| John Hall    EMail john@                                                |
| Mail sent via Demon Internet - Full IP for 10/Month Tel:0181 371 1234  |

First post - so all apologies if to wrong group, or any of the other miriad of errors that it is possible to make on the internet

Can anybody advise please - My 3 1/2 year old son has recently been diagnosed as having "Landau Klefner Syndrome", I would be very grateful if anyone can assist me with further information as to the success of drug treatment of the syndrome or informat
on as to where I should post this message

Many thanks

John