An interested researcher in NYC!

Heidi Moss hmmoss at MAIL.MED.CORNELL.EDU
Thu Dec 14 18:29:46 EST 1995

To ALL molecular neurobiology researchers in NEW YORK CITY:

	I have recently decided to move back to NYC, after spending a semester
at U Penn taking classes, and I am desperately seeking a position in
molecular biology and neuroscience. Now that the semester is finished, I am
anxious to return to the world of basic science research. Currently, I am
visiting Dr. Kendall Smith's lab at Cornell Medical Center (he was my
mentor for over two years: 212-746-4464), and although he has no positions
available in his lab, he has been kindly advising me (although he has
nothing to do with this massive e-mail search (:).
	I am forwarding a copy of my CV: anyone who is in need of a
technician, please respond via e-mail or phone.
	Thanks so much for your help!!!! I look forward to hearing some