Help: Polyneuritis

harry makertia hm at
Thu Dec 14 05:17:16 EST 1995

Hi all,
I don't know, if I posted this article to the proper newsgroups, please
excuse me.

I just got a news, that according a doctor, my sister has a *polyneuritis*
problem, or maybe is also called *polyneuropathy*.

Could somebody tell me, what kind of disease it is?
What kind of medication should my sister get?
What is the main reason why my sister got this problem?

Please send your notefication to my personal mail address, because
I don't read these newsgroups frequently.

Thank you very much for your time, and your kindness.
harry makertia                                     tel: (+32)-9-2644535
hm at, mbagus at     fax: (+32)-9-2644999  Lab Petrochem Techniek - RUG - Belgie