I need somebody to culture Schwann cells

Tim C. Frandsen frandsen.3 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Dec 13 17:36:54 EST 1995

I am in need of Schwann cells cultured from rabbit peripheral nerves.  If
anybody is willing and able to help, I am able to pay for such services.  It
does not matter where you live... you would simply culture the cells and ship
them to me (the details would be worked out later).  This is a great way for
somebody who is already doing cell culture to make some extra money on the
side. If interested, e-mail me.  Thanks!