Post Doc at Mount Sinai, NYC

kaplane at rockvax.rockefeller.edu kaplane at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
Fri Dec 15 09:45:58 EST 1995

     I have an immediate opening for a Post-Doctoral fellow to participate in
exploring the functional organization and information processing in the
mammalian visual system.  There are opportunities to study the visual cortex,
the LGN and the retina of monkeys and cats, using electrophysiology and optical
imaging.  In addition to experimental work, we are engaged in computational and
mathematical modeling of LGN and cortical circuits and dynamics.  A strong
emphasis is placed on quantitative approaches and computerized data acquisition
and analysis.  The Post-doctoral fellow will have an opportunity to interact
with:  Ehud Kaplan, Bruce Knight, Larry Sirovich, Richard Everson and others at
the departments of Ophthalmology, Physiology and Biophysics at The Mount Sinai
School of Medicine in NYC.  Naturally, Mount Sinai is an equal Opportunity
employer.  Further information can be enjoyed from the WWW at:
http://www.mssm.edu/ophth/images/nbsinai.gif

Please apply (preferably by email) to:
Ehud Kaplan
Deptartment of Ophthalmology