*IMPORTANT* New BIOSCI WWW Service!!

Thomas Chimento chimento at neuron.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Dec 15 16:51:29 EST 1995

In article <CHOLSCHR-1312951728570001 at phr013.health-sciences.tcd.ie>,
CHOLSCHR at TCD.IE (doc holiday) wrote:

> In article <CMM-RU.1.4.818665334.kristoff at net.bio.net>,
> biosci-help at net.bio.net wrote:
> > I am extremely pleased to announce that BIOSCI is now providing WWW
> > access to all bionet newsgroups through its Web site at www.bio.net!!!
> > To use this service connect to our URL   http://www.bio.net
> >

> >                                 Sincerely,
> >
> >                                 Dave Kristofferson
> >                                 BIOSCI/bionet Manager
> >
> >                                 biosci-help at net.bio.net

> Dave,
>
>    Would you mind not sending any commercials on this Neurosci chat group.
>
> Thanks a lot
> --
> Christian Holscher, PhD
> Trinity College Dublin
> Dept. Pharmacol. & Therapeutics

Christian,

   Would you mind not telling people offering free services that pertain to the
subject of Neuroscience not to send information to this group. I dont know who
you are, and whether or not you have some authority to make such a statement,
but if you do not have such authority then please do not take it upon
yourself to
make decisions about what should and should not be posted to this group. There
has never been any indication that this is a moderated newsgroup.

Thanks a lot
Thomas

Thomas Chimento                 chimento at neuron.arc.nasa.gov
                        Keep it simple, do it right.