Hydrocephalus

Richard, Kevin DOT/HRB hrb027 at gov.nb.ca
Fri Dec 15 13:05:47 EST 1995

I am looking for information with respect to the above noted disease. Mo=
re=20
specifically on the "Dandy-Walker" syndrome. I would like to know what r=
isk=20
that a female with a history in her immediate family ( Her sister has=20=

recently died of the disease) would pass on the disease to her children.=
 In=20
other words is the disease hereditary and if so what are chances of her=20=

children developing the disease. Are there any factors that may influenc=
e=20
the possibilities ( i.e.. Male partner also caring the gene.)

Any information would be appreciated.

Kevin Richard
hrb027 at gov.nb.ca=20