Prednisone violence -Help

Eugene Schmidt Lloyd at amug.org
Sat Dec 16 13:34:47 EST 1995

I need help with information to bring to court to protect a woman who
attacked a loved one while completing a prednisone regimen for allergies.
She is charged with assault - domestic, and has her professional career at
risk.

On later reflection the woman recalled attempting suicide after prednisone
as a teenager. Many have volunteered their own Aunt Nellie Prednisone
story, but I would like some forensic, review article or case law