WARNING! Aspartame (Nutrasweet) Labelling Need

Stevejoe stevejoe at qconline.com
Sat Dec 16 20:46:31 EST 1995

In article <54442.robin073 at maroon.tc.umn.edu>, robin073 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
says...

>On Wed, 13 Dec 1995 22:54:23 -0500,
>Betty Martini   <betty at noel.pd.org> wrote:
>
>>I just lectured for the World Environmental Conference.  The keynote
>>address by the EPA discussed an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and
>>systemic lupus.  They didn't know what toxin was causing it.  I said: "I'm
>

>>Patients are coming down with horrible neurological symptoms and diseases
>>and most physicians are not associating them with aspartame because they
>
>There is a world wide epidemic of almost all neuropsychiatric and
>immune disorders, not just MS and lupus, but it started well before
>the introduction of aspartame.

Well, I think that something is definitely wrong - and your statements are
eye opening - since I have observed many people with some type of neuro
problems - ringing in the ears - MS type of symptoms - fatigue - joint
pain...

Although your suspicions of aspartame and genetics deserve some merit - I
must respectfully disagree with both of you.  There is something wrong - the
EPA says there is an epidemic of MS and systemic lupus - well, I don't think
it is Aspartame or genetics - I think something more ominous is involved

Stay tuned whilst I formulate my theory...