depression research

Vampirehunter D an24923 at
Sun Dec 17 23:04:35 EST 1995

I'm applying to MD/PhD programs next year and I'm interested in the
cellular and neurochemical causes of depression and the pharmacology of
treatment. I am looking for excellent graduate programs that are focused
on this area. I'd appreciate suggestions from people who know.

Brad Mellema

mellema.brad at

"This is the true joy of life--
being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one;
being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap;
being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of
ailments and
grievances, complaining that the world will not devote itself to making
you happy."

                                                    George Bernard Shaw

"Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady
a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye."

						                                              Mary Shelley
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse at
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help at
If you have any problems, address them to          admin at