depression research

Vampirehunter D an24923 at anon.penet.fi
Sun Dec 17 23:04:35 EST 1995

Hello

I'm applying to MD/PhD programs next year and I'm interested in the
cellular and neurochemical causes of depression and the pharmacology of
treatment. I am looking for excellent graduate programs that are focused
on this area. I'd appreciate suggestions from people who know.

Thanks

Brad Mellema

mellema.brad at gene.com

"This is the true joy of life--
being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one;
being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap;
being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of
ailments and
grievances, complaining that the world will not devote itself to making
you happy."

                                                    George Bernard Shaw
_______

"Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady
purpose--
a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye."

						                                              Mary Shelley
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                abuse at anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    help at anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to          admin at anon.penet.fi