What's state-space?

Hank Walker cq315 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Tue Dec 19 09:04:50 EST 1995

What's state-space?

I'm cross-posting to be safe, I'm not sure what it is, but be easy
on me -- I'm just a Linguistics undergrad, and I've come across
state-space (and other stuff, too) in a chapter on harmonic
phonology and other chapters and articles yet to be read (like
stuff on 'attractors' by KP Mohanan).

So feel free to:
	a)post to either or both newsgroups if you see fit; or,
	b)tell me where there's a better newsgroup for this stuff; or,
	c)e-mail directly if you want.

Thanks in advance.
--
	hank.		"a lack of restraint is a sign of weakness."