post-stimulus histogram

Neal Prakash eamg061 at taurus.oac.uci.edu
Wed Dec 20 17:37:30 EST 1995

for windows (sorry) you can use sigmaplot by jandel to import your data and
then customize the histogram by using the histogram transform. this
requires some experience with writing transforms. (like programming in
BASIC)

for dos, i use a program called "hist" as part of a package that gathers
data and plots it as it comes in. this program is by spikes systems inc.
at 500 east 63rd st 14c, ny, ny, 10021. ph# 212-759-4021.

good luck.

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, jamie wrote:

> hello,
>
> I am trying to find a program that will produce post-stimulus histograms...I
> have data in ASCII format, and I need something that will tell me (in the
> form of a bar graph) how many spikes occur during small time intervals...
> does anyone know of a program that will do this?  hopefully available on the
> net?  and not for windows!
>
> I've been trying to do this with DaDisp, but that program doesn't have the
> ability...
>
> thanks,
> Jamie
> pet101 at ukcc.uky.edu

-neal prakash
aka shrapnel
http://meded.com.uci.edu:80/~nprakash/neal.html
"In addition they seemed to spend a great deal of time eating and drinking
and going to parties, and Frensic, whose appearance tended to limit his
sensual pleasures to putting things into himself rather then into other
people, was something of a gourmet. (tom sharpe, 1977)