synaptotagmin antibody

Jan Six Jan.Six at uku.fi
Thu Dec 21 08:07:45 EST 1995

kmchan at UXMAIL.UST.HK (Ka Ming CHAN) wrote:

> I wonder if anybody can tell me which company sells
> synaptotagmin antibodies ?

There are various companies that sell antibodies against different
synaptic proteins. I have checked Dakopatts, Chemicon, Biogenesis,
Biogenex, Biodesign, Sternberger and Zymed. All of these sell Abs
against synaptophysin. Several sell Abs against synaptobrevins,
synapsins and syntaxins.

Unfortunately, *none* of them sells Abs against synaptotagmins.
Sorry, wish I could have been more helpful. Good luck finding the
Abs you need.

Jan Six           |"It is a hypothesis that the sun will rise in the
                  | morning. This means we don't _know_ it will rise"
Jan.Six at uku.fi    |                         - Ludwig Wittgenstein

It's my real name.|"Actually, now that you come to mention it..."
Honest.           |                         - Nikolaus Copernicus