Seeking info on human brain wave patterns ( EEG )

Stevejoe stevejoe at qconline.com
Sun Dec 31 01:29:47 EST 1995

In article <57741.robin073 at maroon.tc.umn.edu>, robin073 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
says...

>On Thu, 28 Dec 1995 10:13:36 -0500,
>JOHN PARRISH THOMPSON   <gsi03919 at gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU> wrote:
>
>>    I am currently working on a theory of personhood and its defining
>>characteristics and desperately need expert information on comparative

>John:
>
>The EEG (which shows mostly cortical waveforms) is an extremely
>limited tool for exploring the scientific aspects of this subject.

Mr. Robinson,

I really enjoy reading your comments about these complex subjects - you seem
to be widely read - and I usually agree with you.

Too often, people look to science to solve all problems and to answer all
questions - but we are limited by our human perspective - something we can
never overcome.

Sincerely,

Stevejoe