Asperger's Disorder/High-Functioning Autism

Leslie Packer lpacker at
Sun Dec 31 15:01:42 EST 1995

A new home page on Asperger's was noted on one of the professional lists.
I haven't checked it out yet, but the address is:
On Dec 25, 1995 03:51:31 in article <Asperger's Disorder/High-Functioning
Autism>, 'ea475 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Stephen R. Hanley)' wrote:
>i am in need of information pertaining to this/these conditions (it
>is my understanding that they are one and the same?).  If anyone can
>provide some information, or direct me to sources of information i
>would be grateful. i guess i am most interested in symptoms and
>treatments, but anything else of relevence would be welcome as well.
>you can direct any replies to me at:
>shanley at
>ea475 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Leslie Packer, PhD