HELP!! For recent probably stroke victim (my Dad)

riker at access.digex.net riker at access.digex.net
Thu Feb 2 23:56:43 EST 1995

It's pretty bad.  Dad had a heart attack, a serious one, and now he
refuses to fully wake up.  Also, the right side of his body is weak, not
moving as much as the left.  (Compounding the matter, they can't take him
off the respirator until he is awake.)

Assuming a clot lodged in his brain...  Is there any experimental,
super-state-of-the-art program out there for salvaging damaged neural
tissue, maybe even stimulating some limited regeneration in the brain?
As you can imagine, I'm grasping for straws here, but I'll take
anything.

Send e-mail to riker at access.digex.net

Thank you
Riker