good http site on neuroscience

Jim Hutchins hutchins at
Tue Feb 7 12:08:07 EST 1995

Lee Sang Kwi (sglee at wrote:
: I am now searching good http site or gopher site
: [for neurosciences] [post edited]

Here are a few suggestions I picked up along the way:

Useful sites with pointers to other useful sites:
    (under menu item "Other Useful Internet Sites"/"Biol and Chem Res")

Human Brain Project

Neurosurgery WWW project

Vision Science home page

Neurotrophin home page

"Our" home page, with many neuroscientists [still under construction!]

Many other fun and interesting URL supplied on request. :-)

Happy Surfing!

Jim Hutchins

Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: hutchins at
Associate Professor, Anatomy    []     Assistant Professor, Neurology
Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []     Jackson, MS