good http site on neuroscience

Jim Hutchins hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:08:07 EST 1995

Lee Sang Kwi (sglee at galaxy.postech.ac.kr) wrote:
: I am now searching good http site or gopher site
: [for neurosciences] [post edited]

Here are a few suggestions I picked up along the way:

Useful sites with pointers to other useful sites:
  http://pegasus.uthct.edu/UTHCT-Home/Welcome.html
    (under menu item "Other Useful Internet Sites"/"Biol and Chem Res")
  http://weber..u.wahsington.edu/wcalvin/

Human Brain Project
  http://WWW_HBP.scripps.edu/Home.html

Neurosurgery WWW project
  http://sunsite.unc.edu/Neuro/Neuro.html

Vision Science home page
  http://vision.arc.nasa.gov/VisionScience/VisionScience.html

Neurotrophin home page
  http://mab.physiol.washington.edu/nrotrphn/nthompag.html

"Our" home page, with many neuroscientists [still under construction!]
  http://fiona.umsmed.edu/~anatomy

Many other fun and interesting URL supplied on request. :-)

Happy Surfing!

Jim Hutchins

Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
Associate Professor, Anatomy    []     Assistant Professor, Neurology
Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []     Jackson, MS