Any DOS prgs?

Brainwave Surfer agnew at gems.vcu.edu
Fri Feb 17 07:59:16 EST 1995

In article <ezwriterD43Lwx.1v1 at netcom.com>, ezwriter at netcom.com (kEN Colburn) writes:
> Are there any DOS programs anywhere relating to brain research,
> brainwaves, etc? tia
> --
> This is a  .sigmund.   "You're late for your session,ez." "i know,i was
> on the Net."  "You know you're using the Net to replace the love u
> never felt as a child."  "Analyze this, doc."      ezwriter at netcom.com

I've seen quite a few on simtel20, or the simtel that replaced it.
mail me for more, but i LOVE your sig....

Jim

         /^^^\   \ /   Jim Agnew         | AGNEW at RUBY.VCU.EDU  (Internet)
        /      >  ||   Neurosurgery,     | AGNEW at VCUVAX        (Bitnet)
   /\_/     '   \  /   MCV-VCU           | This disc will self destruct in
 /________________>    Richmond, VA, USA | five seconds.  Good luck, Jim..."