Want you for my project

David J. Kanter 75444.2004 at CompuServe.COM
Wed Feb 22 09:50:52 EST 1995

I'm taking an undergraduate-level bio class, which requires a
paper presentation. The paper is supposed to be like a research
grant application --- we have to pick an unresolved topic in
biology or medicine, and describe how we'd go about resolving
this dilemma.
Part of this project requires talking to someone familiar with
the unresolved dilemma of our choosing, so that each student can
get some ideas on how to approach the dilemma’s solution from,
say, a laboratory perspective.
I have chosen growth cones as a topic --- what controls the
navigation of growth cones? What controls arborization? I haven’t
read much about the subject, but I find it fascinating.
Is there anyone who would be willing to correspond with me and
exchange ideas on how growth cones are navigated?
Thanks,
Dave (Internet: djkanter at nwu.edu)