Looking for research topic, HELP!

FFA fabasi at unixg.ubc.ca
Fri Feb 24 23:09:38 EST 1995

Hi there,

I am a fourth year Animal Biology student. I am looking for a research
topic in the Neurosciences area. I am looking for something that has NOT
BEEN done before. I would really appreciate it if any of you out there
,who is doing research on something and knows about further research that
can be done in that area, would drop me a line telling me a about it.
Also if you know of any good areas where little work has been done I
would really appreciate it if you would let me know.

Thank you in advance

Farshad Abasi

fabasi at unixg.ubc.ca