HELP: Neurobiology of reinforcement

Jason Richardson jaricha5 at vt.edu
Mon Feb 27 09:11:27 EST 1995

I'm a graduate student in (of all things) philosophy.  I have been
trying to find empirical support for a particular theory in the
philosophy of mind.  In order to do so, one thing I need to
understand better is the neurobiological basis of reinforcement,
i.e., increase in the probability that a particular behavior will be
produced subsequent to a reward for that behavior (a la Skinner).  I
haven't yet been able to find much research on this topic, however.