lipofuscin deposits and brain nutrients

FRaCTaL DReaM brainsik at netcom.com
Tue Feb 28 02:09:05 EST 1995

	I have recently become interested in the use of nutrients such as
DMAE, lecithin, choline, and B-5 to help increase brain activity... however
a thought occured to me.  If brain activity is increased with these
nutrients then would lipofuscin deposits have a direct relationship with the
level of activity of the brain? (more activity more deposits)  If so... then
could it be said that by talking the nutrients ones is 'using' up his brain
quicker?  Thanx in advance...

--
                   F  R  a  C  T  a  L   D  R  e  a  M