other neuroscience lists

Ivan Goldberg psydoc at netcom.com
Tue Feb 28 22:56:50 EST 1995

std_field at hg.uleth.ca wrote:
:   Can anyone send me a list of other neuroscience or behavioral neuroscience
: news lists that may exist.  I would really appreciate it!

	I am ther listowner of neuro-psych at netcom.com.  This list
	is devoted to all aspects of clinical neuropsychology, neuro-
	psychiatry, and behavioral neurology.

	Subscriptions are limited to doctoral level professionals, and
	those working on their doctorate.

	Sunscribe by e-mail . . .

	Address: listserv at netcom.com
	Subject: (leave blank)