DATABASES & CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

Quoc Thang NGUYEN qnguyen at darwin.bio.uci.edu
Tue Jan 3 11:00:08 EST 1995

In article <1994Dec28.113252.1 at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr> tisserant at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr (TISSERANT Marc) writes:
>From: tisserant at bobby.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr (TISSERANT Marc)
>Subject: DATABASES & CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
>Date: 28 Dec 94 11:32:52 WET

>        I would like to get a list of DATABASES which stored the produced
>results of the studies about the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.

Cher Mr. Tisserant,

I'd like to suggest that you consult (if you haven't done it  yet) a paper
entitled:

"Neurotechnology: expanding opportunities for funding at the National
Institute of Mental Health" in the Journal of Neuroscience Methods, Vol.54
(1994) pp.261-267

You'll find interesting details and further references about the Human Brain
Project. I am pretty sure that Gif has a subscription to the journal (I saw it
once at the library).

Hope this help.