Paper

Leslie Kay lmk2 at garnet.berkeley.edu
Sun Jan 8 16:38:56 EST 1995

In article <3emp92$nvf at er1.rutgers.edu>,  <cd at eden.rutgers.edu> wrote:
>	I'm currently working on a functional and organizational paper on the
>hippocampus and the entorhinal cortex.  I have an ocean full of references but
>I can't really find a good base to start from.  I was wondering if anyone out

I'd start with the couple of papers out of the folks in Amsterdam, Lopes
da Silva, Witter, etc.  There are two papers, one on the hippocampal formation
and one on the parahippocampal region.  Also there was a paper by Roland
Jones in maybe TINS (not sure) about 2 years ago on the EC-HPC connections.
All three are good review papers, although the papers out of Amsterdam will
give you most of the detail you will need.

Leslie Kay
lmk2 at garnet.berkeley.edu