3-D Reconstruction Software

candaceg at uwovax.uwo.ca candaceg at uwovax.uwo.ca
Mon Jan 9 09:58:03 EST 1995

Can anyone direct me to a software program for
building 3-D images of brain nuclei - that is
reconstructions of serial sections through a
nucleus like the locus coeruleus or substantia
nigra.  We have a MOCHA image analysis system
hooked up to the microscope now and can get the
2-D images, but now want to put them together
in 3-D.  We were told that there is somewhere
out there where you can get this software for
free.
If anyone knows of anything like this or of any
commercially available software could they please
post or respond to me at candaceg at uwovax.uwo.ca

Thanks!