Prions

Martin Leach leach at acs.bu.edu
Mon Jan 9 11:11:56 EST 1995

In article <3e7b6b$151 at vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>, jeremy at wildcat.npa.uiuc.edu
(Jeremy Payne) wrote:

> Chris J House (chouse at uoguelph.ca) wrote:
>

> :   I am inquiring on persons who are doing research currently on prions
> : and its associated diseases, reproduction, transmision, cures?, etc.  If
> : there is anyone on the net can you please mail me at the above address.
>
> :   Thanks for your attention.

There are a number of people that i remember (i used to work with prions)

Key person: Stan Pruisner...UCLA (i think)
Carleton Gadjusek
John Collinge
Alison Goat (maybe)

just to name a very few...check out the top name...his ref.s in his papers
will lead you to others.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO virtual biology on the internet -
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888
My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html