Martin Leach leach at
Mon Jan 9 11:11:56 EST 1995

In article <3e7b6b$151 at>, jeremy at
(Jeremy Payne) wrote:

> Chris J House (chouse at wrote:
> :   I am inquiring on persons who are doing research currently on prions
> : and its associated diseases, reproduction, transmision, cures?, etc.  If
> : there is anyone on the net can you please mail me at the above address.
> :   Thanks for your attention.
There are a number of people that i remember (i used to work with prions)

Key person: Stan Pruisner...UCLA (i think)
Carleton Gadjusek
John Collinge
Alison Goat (maybe)

just to name a very few...check out the top name...his ref.s in his papers
will lead you to others.

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO virtual biology on the internet -
telnet 8888
My home page: