Programming artificial neural nets

MATTES,KAZIMIRA,MS BP6C000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA
Sun Jan 8 22:49:39 EST 1995

Does anyone out there share an interest in neuroscience and computer
programming? For my own interest I am attempting to write a program on
my PC that reproduces a very simple neural network and thus is able to
mimick a simple function of the brain. As I am no expert in either of
afore mentioned fields, I am having some difficulties performing this
task. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.
           BEN:   BP6C at MusicB.mcgill.ca.