Human memory research

LI.net joyweave at linet01
Mon Jan 9 20:47:26 EST 1995

I'm working on a PhD related to Hypnotherapy and Early Childhood
Memories.  I've done quite a bit of reading in neurobiology and
neurochemistry (some of which I even understood).

What I'd like to know is whether any out  there knows of any current
research related to how memory is "created" and built in the human brain,
particularly in the pre-natal to age six or so years.

I read of a recent animal research finding related to a genetic "switch"
that may turn on memory storage.  I'd like some leads on that or anything
else related to the topic.

And-- does anyone know how to find research into the state of the brain
during hypnosis?

Joy