Shoals Marine Laboratory WWW server

Shelley sls1 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 10 15:11:51 EST 1995

The Shoals Marine Laboratory (SML) is pleased to announce its World Wide
Web server.  You can use it to access information about our summer programs
in the marine sciences, including Neurobiology Animal Behavior.  Operated
jointly by Cornell University and the University of New Hampshire, SML
offers a diverse array of for-credit college courses to undergraduate,
graduate and high school students.  We also have one-week "education
vacation" options for those not interested in college credit. Our URL is:
http://www.sml.cornell.edu/Shoals/home.

Shelley Stuart
Shoals Marine Lab
Cornell University