Epilepsy

kyramarios constanti kyramari at ux5.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 13 10:51:25 EST 1995

I was wondering what are the most effective treatments for epilepsy
both surgical and medicinal?  I would also like to know how a seizure or
epileptic fit occurs.  I am curious because someone dear to me has a form
of mild epilepsy and experiences unconsciousness or an inability to
speak when conscious when she has a seizure.  She has had seizures for
almost a year now and has tried various medicines to no avail.

	I would greatly appreciate a response.  THANK YOU