help for Project

The Darkone pisano at server.uwindsor.ca
Thu Jan 12 17:38:26 EST 1995

Hello, My Name is Mike Pisano and an a undergradute student at the
Unverisity of Windsor. I am doing some research and need some help.
I need some information on specific brain structures that are involved
in pain. The areas that I am looking at involve seritonin systems and how
they interact with pain and migraines. If any one can direct me to some
articals, Journals that deal with Specific Structures (ie;
Ventropostmedial Nucleus, Fornex, etc, etc, etc) involved in pain,
migrains, headaches etc. please email me at:

                 pisano at server.uwindsor.ca

Thanks in advance for your time!

Mike Pisano
University of Windsor