help for Project

J. A. Kiernan jkiernan at julian.uwo.ca
Fri Jan 13 09:43:52 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SGI.3.91.950112172228.28582A-100000 at server.uwindsor.ca> The Darkone <pisano at server.uwindsor.ca> writes:
>From: The Darkone <pisano at server.uwindsor.ca>
>Subject: help for Project
>Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 22:38:26 GMT

>Hello, My Name is Mike Pisano and an a undergradute student at the
>Unverisity of Windsor. I am doing some research and need some help.
>I need some information on specific brain structures that are involved
>in pain. . . .

   If you look in your University library you will find many books
   with words like "Neuroscience," "Neuroanatomy" and "Physiology"
   in their titles.  A good example is "Neurobiology," by G. Shepherd.
   Each of these books will have an INDEX and either a BIBLIOGRAPHY or
   lists of RECOMMENDED READINGS at the ends of the chapters. The
   correct way to find out about a large subject like Pain is to read
   the appropriate chapters in one or two books of this kind and to
   follow up the references for the aspects that interest you.