NEUROANATOMY

J. A. Kiernan jkiernan at julian.uwo.ca
Fri Jan 13 09:55:21 EST 1995

In article <81 at vignes.win.net> pwebster at vignes.win.net (peter webster) writes:
>From: pwebster at vignes.win.net (peter webster)
>Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 12:36:41 GMT
>Subject: NEUROANATOMY

>I would like the name of a currently available textbook or other
>reference book in which the anatomy of the central nervous systems of
>man and animals living today is compared . . .

   Sarnat,HB & Netsky,MG (1981) Evolution of the Nervous System, 2nd
    ed. New York: Oxford Univ. Press
   Smith, HM (1960) Evolution of Chordate Structure. An Introduction to
    Comparative Anatomy. New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston. (Chapter
    16, pp. 447-492)
   Try also various works by A. S. Romer ("The Vertebrate Body," "Man and
   the Vertebrates," etc. in various editions.
                                                  J. A. Kiernan 13/1/9994