Neuro-psych mailing list

Ivan Goldberg psydoc at netcom.com
Sat Jan 14 21:00:21 EST 1995

Internet, of clinicians involved in the practice and development of
clinical neuro-psych.

The Forum has over 200 members from Argentina, Australia, Austria,
Brazil, Canada, Chile. Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan,
New Zealand, Poland, Slovenia, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand,
Turkey, UK, USA, and Venezuela

The purpose of the Forum and mailing list is to facilitate the discussion
of all aspects of clinical neuro-psych among professionals. Clinical
neuro-psych is broadly defined as to include all clinical aspects of
neurobehavioral (neurobiologic) disorders.  It corresponds to what is
usually referred to as neuropsychiatry and/or neuropsychology.

In addition to the mailing list, the Neuro-Psych Forum is planning
a series of on-line real-time conferences during which participants from
various parts of the world may interact via Internet's IRC service to
discuss recent developments in clinical neuro-psych.  An Electronic
Journal of Neuro-Psych is also in the planning stages.

There are no fees involved in subscribing to the list.

Using any computer system that can send and receive e-mail via Internet,
you may start the subscription process by sending me an e-mail informing
me of your desire to join the Neuro-Psych Forum and the associated mailing
list.  Address your e-mail message to me at one of the e-mail addresses
below.